Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Michael by Michael Kors


My theme for all of my blogs this week is Petal Pushers. Floral accents are coming back this summer with a vengeance in every way so in honor of these blossoming buds, I will be presenting a different floral fragrance every day for the next week.

Everything you need to know from what notes make up the fragrance to where the best deals deals can be found. I know you are as excited as I am so lets get started with our first fragrance

Michael by Michael Kors 
Notes: Top Notes
Freesia
labdanum

Middle Notes:

tuberose


violet root


iris
peony

Base Notes:
musk
cashmere wood


vetiver
Details:
1) Floral, Woody, Mush Fragrance
2) Lasts a long time
3) Strong fragrance "only needs a little"
4) Majority of women love this fragrance
5) Came out in 2000'

The hottest Deals:
ULTA Beauty- $55.95
Amazon.com - $67.00
Buy.com - $67.46

If you have experienced this lovely fragrance let us know, leave a comment and tell me what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment