Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello My name is....

Welcome to Eau De Parfum, Your fragrance hot spot for all the information you need to know on newest, most popular, fragrances and even some unknown jewels.

My name is Jessica Kendrick and I live in Pensacola, Fl. I have a couple of different blogs including this one, in which, I try to provide as much information to help my girls look and feel  like they are as beautiful as they are on the inside.

Most of my blogs are just for the girls but this particular blog is for both sexes because we all love a man who smells good :)

My hope for Eau De Parfum is to give my readers enough information on each selected fragrance that they are able to find their own fragrance identity, that you will be able to know whether you are more of a woody musk or a floral spice. Everybody has their own unique scents that elevates each fragrance to fit them. So thank you for  visiting my blog and i hope you enjoy whats to come.

P.S. I love feedback so if there is a favorite fragrance that you would like showcased please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment